The multifunction IAPI display is an axial positioner to control a variable-speed regulator or to start a fixed-speed motor.
It allows for the control of teams, waiting times, reaction times, orchestra lifting, scenery lifting, etc.
The following is a list of available features on the display, depending on version:
• Display of altimetry and objective
• Controls to lift and lower (open, close, stop)
• Selection of 80 preset positions
• Position memory
• Speed adjustment via a potentiometer
• Control of overspeed
• Mode selection (Learning, Automatic)
• Tempered output management